Derbi Terra levers

Hier kun je al je kleine vragen kwijt.
coyik
Banden plakker

Derbi Terra levers

Ongelezen bericht door coyik »

Does any one know where i can get sone aftermarket adjustable levers for my 2016 Derbi Terra, i have some GYZF levers that i cut to size but as a result the brake light stays on due to the design of the piston and light activator. Any help appreciated.
gpr050
Tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Derbi gpr50

Re: Derbi Terra levers

Ongelezen bericht door gpr050 »

Sorry coyik, I don’t have the information what type of levers will fit the Terra. What I like to bring to your attention is, to be really careful using aftermarket or universal levers. Make sure the lever does not touch/press against the rod, or piston when not used. If so, and this has to be only a very small amount, pressure stays in the brake system and will not be released. This results in continuous breaking, hot brakes and even blocking of the wheel. You don’t want to experience this while riding with 60 m/hr
Erwin P
Pro tuner
Vervoersmiddel: Aprilia RX
KTM 990 Adventure
Beta RR 250 2X
Aprilia RS 50
Suzuki Intruder 800
Zero DS

Re: Derbi Terra levers

Ongelezen bericht door Erwin P »

I do not know any specific levers, but if you look at your OEM supplier, they have an original spare part number. If you google that you can see what other bikes use the same. If there is an aftermarket for any if these bikes you can find the levers.
Plaats reactie